bargf

bargf
they didn't let me do art gcse

Mission statement

This is our mission statement. In it, we state our mission. Which is to EAT like it's going out of date. Before, during and after eating we aim to analyse, photograph, fight and snack. Good.

Rosa and Ben are Rosa Rankin-Gee and Ben Glazer.

lundi 15 décembre 2008

Le Vieux Cèdre; my local hero for my Year Abroad essay

Rosa: Ahmad and Wakim, as I will call them for now until I research their real names, are the best men in the 5th arrondisement, maybe all of Paris.

They run, and live in, I think, a 9M2 sandwicherie booth which sells superb Lebanese fare. I will add pictures (not the dodge ones of me and Wakim though, don't worry Mum!)

Ben: I had the kofta, it looked like a turd. The anemic chicken, in the most positive sense, that Rosa had was much better. They give free tea and baklava though, so I'm a fan!

Aucun commentaire: