bargf

bargf
they didn't let me do art gcse

Mission statement

This is our mission statement. In it, we state our mission. Which is to EAT like it's going out of date. Before, during and after eating we aim to analyse, photograph, fight and snack. Good.

Rosa and Ben are Rosa Rankin-Gee and Ben Glazer.

lundi 15 décembre 2008

Le Pré Verre; wine at lunch makes you send effusive emails

Rosa: Team Meat went to Le Pré Verre to celebrate Obama's victory. O-bama O-bama O. Black is back.

We sat downstairs which is less atmospheric, but the waiter man if I remember correctly was very tall and accommodating.

The French wazz on about rapport qualit
é-prix. This place has a great rapport. Lunch time - 2 courses, good red wine and a jet-engine coffee - 13 fiddy. Nice.

Except the starter is parsley soup. I hate the parsley, man.
In Mexico they sprinkled that shit on everything. Or was it coriander? Anyway, I hate them both. Crap leaves.

Instead I got a bean terrine, on an olive oiled-up salad. Terrine is a funny old technique but I liked this because there was none of that gelatine stuff. Regarding the bean, it was kidney.

Then we had brandade de morue (Cod). Oh it was like baby food in the best possible way. Stodgy, moist, copious. It reminded me of when I used to order a full english and cut it all up into little pieces and blend it all together with my fork and eat it like that. I adddddored it. And I adored the brandade. It was so filling, Leah was felled and I got to finish hers. I love weak women who leave stuff for the stronger brethren.

We drank the wine we were given and also the wine given to a Chinese couple who didn't touch it. I am not one to drink it the day so I was very merry. And when I got to work I sent an email to a woman I had never spoken to using the word 'love' and a lot of exclamation marks. And then I studiously avoided her eye. Nice.

Aucun commentaire: