bargf

bargf
they didn't let me do art gcse

Mission statement

This is our mission statement. In it, we state our mission. Which is to EAT like it's going out of date. Before, during and after eating we aim to analyse, photograph, fight and snack. Good.

Rosa and Ben are Rosa Rankin-Gee and Ben Glazer.

mardi 27 janvier 2009

Some people are dim

Me and Ruth had a conversation that went like this

Ruth: Why do you keep you apples in the fridge? [This was not an innuendo]

Me: Because it stops them from being floury.

Ruth: Why would you want to stop that? [At this point I stare at Ruth who is a vegan and want to rub my fur hat on her]

Me: What do you mean, Ruth? Are you crazy and disgusting?

Ruth: There's a certain red apple that is nice when it is fluffy on the inside.

Oh my god, I want to be sick. I tell her that she is definitely crazy and disgusting and that this kind kind of apple is a Crapple. And that when a braeburn is involved, it is a brae-burn's victim. The worst culprit is Golden so-unDelicious if i was that apple's mother I would give it up for adoption.

A bad apple - a crapple - it ruins my week. Sometimes I wonder if apples are worth the risk. They are, but it's a close call.